Man giving a rose to a lady, who accepts it gracefully Men have given ladies gifts ever since couples have gathered into families, perhaps earlier! In the real world, ladies admire men who can set the gift giving bar high as well. Volunteering is giving of your time and expertise over money, something that is […]
Home > Posts tagged "Gerald Ford"
Sign Up For Our Weekly UpdatesUse this form to get updates on posts.
- Empowered Volunteer Month April 29, 2014 Highlandviking54
- Make Volunteering Contagious April 25, 2014 Highlandviking54
- Do you know who your volunteer group promoters are? December 14, 2013 Highlandviking54
- U. S. Military jobs still viewed as worthy by American Citizens December 6, 2013 Highlandviking54
- Thanksgiving Day parade volunteers November 28, 2013 Highlandviking54
- The Top 6 traits of effective volunteers November 23, 2013 Highlandviking54
- Loyalty in volunteering 2 October 25, 2013 Highlandviking54
- Loyalty in Volunteering October 25, 2013 Highlandviking54
- Social-Media for the Empowered Volunteer October 23, 2013 Highlandviking54
- Survival of the fittest volunteers? October 14, 2013 Highlandviking54