Michael Marmot, in his book “The Status Syndrome, How Social Standing Affects Our Health and Longevity” makes the case through massive data gleaned from many sources over 30 years that health can be determined by social status, with the level of integration of a society as a predictor of the health of that society. […]
Home > Posts tagged "Longevity"
Sign Up For Our Weekly UpdatesUse this form to get updates on posts.
- Empowered Volunteer Month April 29, 2014 Highlandviking54
- Make Volunteering Contagious April 25, 2014 Highlandviking54
- Do you know who your volunteer group promoters are? December 14, 2013 Highlandviking54
- U. S. Military jobs still viewed as worthy by American Citizens December 6, 2013 Highlandviking54
- Thanksgiving Day parade volunteers November 28, 2013 Highlandviking54
- The Top 6 traits of effective volunteers November 23, 2013 Highlandviking54
- Loyalty in volunteering 2 October 25, 2013 Highlandviking54
- Loyalty in Volunteering October 25, 2013 Highlandviking54
- Social-Media for the Empowered Volunteer October 23, 2013 Highlandviking54
- Survival of the fittest volunteers? October 14, 2013 Highlandviking54